Carers Bucks exists entirely to support the wellbeing of family Carers.
Our services and events are FREE to Carers registered with us.
Carers Bucks’ experienced staff can help you by providing:
• Up to date information and advice carers’ issues
• Help with knowing your rights and entitlements
• A practical and emotional learning programme
• Help to create an emergency plan
• Opportunities to meet other carers
• Somebody to talk to in confidence
• Regular support groups across the County
• Guidance on health and social care services
• Regular events and newsletters for carers
We also provide a number of services for the benefit of carers in Buckinghamshire, including a Carers and Family Support Service for people with Drug & Alcohol misuse issues, parent carer training, young adult carers support and a Carers Hub at Stoke Mandeville Hospital. All our services are free to carers.
All carers contacting Carers Bucks are able to speak to an experienced Support Worker in confidence, either over the telephone or by visiting our offices.